4.01.2003

So for the hell of it, I went to Match.com an hour ago and created a profile (bittersweetie_58). The hardest part of creating the profile was filling out the narrative describing myself. I put in something shoddy... so I could quickly move on to checking out my matches.

It's funny how many people consider themselves athletic, average, or just a few pounds heavy who are full-fledged fat. I clicked on 3 or 4 profiles with pictures. Only one of them sparked some interest. The guy seem creative and intelligent. Maybe he's just good with words. I imagine the guys that can actually write have such an advantage using these types of services. Anyhow, this guy seemed like the type I'd like to get to know. I clicked on "Email me," and got a page that says to contact him I have to pay $24.95 for a month of service.

Fuck that. I'm not yet ready to pay for potential dates.