3.28.2003

I can't bowl over 90. The harder I try, the worse I get. Tonite was the second time I hung out with my brother's girlfriend, and I met her two younger sisters for the first time. They seem really innocent. They remind me of my world over 15 years ago... though I think they're all over 16.

I had a headache off and on all nite. Not sure whether it was 'cuz of my bowling score (unlikely), 'cuz worried about getting home early to pack for my trip up to Tahoe (not w/ my roommate), or 'cuz my eyes are still hurting from last nite's cry, or 'cuz I hadn't changed my tampon in hours, or 'cuz I had too much salt in my dinner and not enough water, or 'cuz my pants were too tight...

I wonder what would happen if I told myself I could do drugs, maybe smoke some pot, one time in May if I lost about 10lbs by then. I bet it would work. Kinda sad, ain't it, though?

It feels a little bit wrong to be going snowboarding this weekend, having fun while the war is still going on.