3.26.2003

Last night I dreamed that I was taking a lengthy multiple choice test, some sort of personality test that was supposed to tell me exactly who I am and what I'm supposed to do with my life.

I filled out the little boxes on a scantron sheet corresponding to my answer choices. When I filled up the whole sheet, but hadn't finished the test, I asked for another scantron. Someone went to get me one, but came back emptyhanded. I asked again for the sheet... not just once, but a couple of times. Time and time again, the person came back without my sheet or with sheets that had already been filled out or that I couldn't use. Either he/she was an idiot, or he/she was toying with me. I was angry and frustrated. I was anxious to finish the test as soon as possible and find out what it had to say about me. I was frustrated beyond belief. Then I began dreaming about man-eating sharks, and a bunch of us trying to escape from them amid cereal boxes piled stories high within a warehouse full of water...