3.27.2003

So my other roommate sent out an email about a month ago about a Tahoe trip at the end of this month. She wanted to rent out a cabin for a weekend and do an all-girl thing. Kinda sounded like fun. I said maybe.

She did rent the cabin. She booked it sometime last week. I told her that I'm not going to be able to make it.

I just received an email from her, apparently sent to eight others:
"Due to the fact that the majority of the group cancelled AFTER I booked the cabin - there is a cancellation fee... I already paid for the rental for the weekend and part of the agreement with the owner is coughing up 1/2 of the price of the rental if there is a last minute cancellation. So the total is $175 that WE are all responsible for... I'm not upset and realize things come up...however we are all adults and I hope that you still have some level of consideration. Please pay me your portion as soon as possible... the total is $16 each... I think that is fair."


I never fucking said I was going, bitch. But fine, have my 16bux. I don't want no trouble. And you're parked in my parking spot within the garage, bitch. I've lived here for 8 months, and just got the garage opener a week ago. But I'll let this slide because I'm a patient and understanding, well-balanced and law-abiding citizen of Foster City. Yeah, I may have been under a little bit of stress during the last couple of days... *twitch* But I don't have a gun, so you don't have to worry about me going bananas on your ass. Not tonite. *t-t-twitch* No, not tonite...