6.20.2003

The professional cleaners were at our place yesterday. They pinesol'd the rooms and installed a new sink in the bathroom I share with Joe. The smell of sewage is gone... for now. We'll have to wait and see what happens after the pinesol smell dissapates.

I sense my roommates are still interested in moving into a new place. We'll be talking about it more this Sunday.

When we were children, my brother and I had a soft, cute, gray stuffed animal whale. Whalie. My bro loved it so much. It was his favorite stuffed toy at that time. Josh brought it everywhere he went. Then one day while we were playing, Whalie fell onto dirt where there a bunch of slimy slugs. Immediately after that incident, Whalie was no longer loved by my bro. Whalie became Sluggie. Even after he was washed in the washing machine a couple of times, Josh wouldn't touch him, or even come within a foot of him without saying "Ewwww! Get it away!"

That's kinda like how my roommates and I feel about our place. Once something's been shitted on, it's never the same.