4.09.2003

I managed to hold on to two of my dreams from last nite.

In the first one, there was a place of business where groups of couples could go and pay for the women of each couple to participate in striptease contests, while the men determined the winner. You'd make an appointment for your group, and the place supplied the room, clothing, and props. Six of us (three couples) did this thing together. We were all good friends, and somehow that made us comfortable with each other stripping in front of and lapdancing on top of each other's men. I was handed a plasticky turquoise bra to wear that pushed up my boobs up so that they looked huge. Once the contest started, I felt fat compared to the other two, and kinda just gave up trying to win. The woman who won had really long legs on a slim and nicely toned body, and she really knew how to move.

In the second one, I was in combat. I was wearing the appropriate garb and had a really big gun. A dozen of us were fighting on a hill for some time, and then in a city. There were a lot of enemy soldiers on the rooftops, raining bullets down into the streets. I was scooting along the walls and in between pillars and other such structures. (Sounds so videogame-ish, huh?) I was pretty scared. I got hit a couple of times while running from one location to another, and I eventually fell behind. I was on my own with another straggler. I was even more freaked out after we lost the group, realizing now that being gunned down was probably inevitable. I hid in areas for some time, while trying to gather up the courage to progress forward. I'd see someone on the street and point and shoot before I realized that I was shooting at some of my own people. Luckily, I had really bad aim, and didn't hit any of them. Some other things happened that I can't remember...

Then the dream shifted over to the perspective of one of the guys on my side. He was suspended and trapped in a strangely shaped room. The whole room was like a puzzle. An enemy woman, who was sort of like the big boss, was quizzing him, giving him both mental puzzles and physically challenging puzzles to solve. The interior parts of the room would move and/or change shape, kind of like a kaleidoscope, whenever he gave an answer. In the end, somehow, he solved all the puzzle and freed himself, and the woman disappeared. The guy turned out to be some sort of savior/god, and our side won the battle.