4.06.2003

If I could be reincarnated as a guy, I'd opt to be reincarnated as a gay guy... or at least a bi-sexual guy.

I've had some alcohol, and this isn't really a well thought-out thought... and maybe if I thought about it more, I'd choose differently. I do realize that being female (and therefore being attracted to guys in general) is also clouding my judgement.

A bunch of us went to The Cafe tonite. I'd never been to a bar like that before. There was no cover to get in, the bartender served me up a super strong cranberry vodka drink, there weren't that many women there, and the music sucked. But those things aside, there was just something really really hot about being there. I wasn't sure who was straight and who wasn't, and I guess that was part of the beauty of it.

The gay guys were quite attractive and enticing. They seemed to have an above-average and enticing sexual aura. They're fascinating. I was also turned on just imagining my man surrounded by gay men, possibly being looked over by gay men... imagining him being approached or even touched by gay men.

We left kinda early. Some of us were a less amused than I was. I'd definitely go again.