4.03.2003

H**S***Y***: what i seek
H**S***Y***: is the quiet comfort
H**S***Y***: of being in someone's company
H**S***Y***: and feeling like you are understood
H**S***Y***: without saying a thing
H**S***Y***: i seek a mature partnership and companionship
H**S***Y***: where every one of our days
H**S***Y***: will be like Sunday..
H**S***Y***: in June
H**S***Y***: I actually think that's possible.
H**S***Y***: its not as exciting as being swept off your feet
H**S***Y***: nor does it have the drama...
H**S***Y***: I have been on both sides... I think.
H**S***Y***: and honestly, most of my relationships develop fairly quickly...
H**S***Y***: so I don't think its a question of sparkiness.
H**S***Y***: but sometimes
H**S***Y***: the candle that burns twice as bright
H**S***Y***: only lasts half as long...
H**S***Y***: I don't want to be burned
H**S***Y***: I just want to stay warm
H**S***Y***: that's all.
H**S***Y***: I guess, I am simple that way.

Me too, my friend... me too.