12.29.2002

Two days ago, a rash broke out on my face... AGAIN.

It worsens every day. Today, it looks the grossest yet... redness, swelling, pus... all over the bottom right side of my face, my neck, my earlobes... I'm not sure I wanna leave the house for anything, though I've got meals to eat and errands to run outside...

I should've known not to use any new facial moisturizers (mom's while I was at my parents') or lotions (the new stuff my roommates gave me for cmas). From now on, I've gotta stick strictly to Cetaphil products... the stuff I started using after the rashes on my face from the summer finally healed. In addition to breaking out in a rash on my face earlier this year (exact cause still unknown), I stopped being able to wear my old watch because I developed a allergy to the nickel in the stainless steel band.

My skin gets more sensitive from year to year. Skin problems exist on both my parents' sides. One girl cousin on each side has some form of Eczema. I need to go see a dermatologist this time, no matter what the cost.

I'm so fuckin bothered by this rash. I wonder how long it will take for it to heal. SO glad I'm not scheduled to go to anything more festive than a houseparty on NYE...