12.24.2002

I feel like the last among my friends to comment on The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers.

I saw the movie on Saturday, and I'm still thinking about it... or at least topics related to it. I've always had an affinity for the magical and fantastical. The display of imagination within the movie was phenomenal.

I would give up a lot to have the talents and jobs of any of the producers of this kind of movie. They do put in long of hours of behind-the-scenes work, and are probably paid mere pennies. I realize more and more each day that I would rather be poor but part of the creation of something that evokes emotions, than doing the easy work I'm doing right now for the rest of my life, even if it paid big bucks.

I know now that I don't need a lot of money. I've lived a lifetime without it, and I'm so used to living without it. I can go on living without it happily (as long as I get out and stay out of major debt). And I've been making new plans for my future...