3.17.2004

I'm the type of person who would celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Why St. Patrick's Day, and not Hanukah, I can't tell you... because I don't know. I've just had more of an interest in Ireland in the past. I know next to nothing about the Jewish people, having been born here on the California coast (as if that's a valid excuse... I think it really is).

I know next to nothing about the Irish and Ireland either. But I went through this phase in college in which I bought and listened to Celtic music. I bought a large poster of a castle in Ireland, and I've only bought, like, 2 in my life. I was deeply moved by Braveheart and Rob Roy... well, everyone was because they were well-made movies. But have you heard of Loreena McKennitt? I have one of her tapes. Those were also the days of Enya and the old new age sounds that we all warmed down to in aerobics class.

Let me cut to the chase. I want to go out and drink tonite. Babe already went out with his co-workers. I don't have anyone to drink with. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....