3.15.2004

I received a second email from my ex with a file attached that contains a virus.

I haven't talked to my ex in more than a year, and about a month or so ago I got an email from him with "Hi" in the subject line, nothing in the email body, virus attached. Good thing I didn't click on that attachment or the one I got today in his email.

I heard that the company my ex works for often has problems with viruses, and I'm almost certain that's why I received the emails from him. But I didn't think I'd still be in his email address book, or that he still has emails to and/or from me on the mail server. 'Course, I'm not sure how these viruses work...

Evenso, I can't help being a tiny bit suspicious. Get even with your ex. Send her a virus that she can download on her new laptop. No... I don't really think he's capable of that.