12.05.2003

I had my second laser hair removal treatment this morning. It hurt a lot less this time, or maybe I psyched myself up to take more pain that was doled out.

If I had a sister, or if my best friend lived in the Bay Area, this is what I'd get her for Christmas... a 3-treatment package for her armpit hair. It's been life-changing for me, and I'd recommend laser hair removal for everyone (guys, go get your nose hairs removed permanently), just as fervently as I recommend TiVo for everyone.

The dermatologist assistant who does the treatment for me is, I'm guessing, around 32 or 33. It's hard to tell because she works at a dermatologist clinic and could have had massive amounts of treatments to make her look as great as she looks, and we'd never know. She has lucid light-green eyes, pale, flawless, creamy skin, and just-past-the-shoulder length light- brown hair with blonde highlights. She seems sweet and sympathetic and feminine, and seems like she'd make a cool, laid-back, middle-maintenance girlfriend who'd watch football with her boyfriend, make a good salad and pasta, and look smashing in a designer-brand evening gown.

Looking at her made me feel good on the inside while she made me feel bad on the outside with the lasers. So maybe there was some pain cancellation.

Yeah, I've got a real soft-spot for smiling women, especially the pretty ones.