12.11.2003

Contemplating fame and fortune... I haven't yet made becoming rich one of my top 3 goals, though it's probably among the top 20. But if I ever move it up to one of the top 3 stops, I'm going all the way. All in, baby. I mean, I won't simply aim for plain ol' rich. I will go for utterly, famously, insanely rich.

I figure, if I decide to commit so much of my life to the pursuit of money, I might as well go all out. Put my whole back into it. Die trying. Go for the whole kit 'n caboodle. Elevate completely out of world of ordinary people. No longer need to deal with or understand normality and such things as Wal*mart. Become something of a demigod...

...or, more likely and more nobly, become a major philanthropic icon. Get down and dirty in the unfortunate world of the underprivileged people. First thing I would do, after making sure my immediate family is well taken care of, is set up the Jenhue Foundation, which will be dedicated mainly to the funding of organizations that supply goodwill services to disadvantaged children in third-world countries and the poverty-stricken areas of the USA.

Demigod or philanthropist? Could I be both?

Jennie, Philanthropic Demigod. Has a nice ring to it.