11.04.2003

I've been in a state of limbido (libido in limbo) for about a week.

Between the sudden weather change, the dryness and the subsequent itchiness, feeling bloated, and a particular catalog from a famous lingerie retailer, something sucked all the sexuality out of me. I do not feel sexy. I don't feel like trying for sex every night. The usual turn-ons aren't working. And I'm only semi-frustrated.

I half-heartedly tried finding something online to look at or subscribe to that could bring back the sexual sparks. Ladies, did you ever notice how devoid of male erotica for women the online and magazine world is? What's out there is for gay men, not for us. Oh yes, it's unfair. It's just another way we women are jacked in this life.

What's a girl gotta do if she wants a little sexual perk? Why's it so hard for us, when all a guy's gotta do, sometimes, is pick up a freaking Vickie's Secret catalog?!