2.21.2003

So check this out.... SO uncanny. I received this email from a complete stranger today about the woman who rear-ended me:

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:11:16 -0800 (PST)
From: [************]
Subject: Sche****de Soh***ji
To: bittersweetie58@yahoo.com

Hi,

A friend of mine sent me the link to your site that has the article about Sche****de rear ending you. Just wondering if she ever contacted you. Considering that she is the ultimate queen of mean, I thought I'd do you a favor and send you her contact info. She does indeed work for a company called Kontiki. This is her direct line: 408.730.3025. Please give her a hard time for all of us who have had to deal with her holier than thou attitude and rudeness. :-)

Good luck.

Is that great or what! Even if I already had the "queen of mean's" contact info...

If any of you encounter someone who rubs you the wrong way and runs, I recommend you mention him/her in your blog by name, if possible. You never know how many other people they've pissed off or wronged, or which of those people might just somehow find you and contact you and offer up some sympathetic words, or even help you seek revenge... er, justice.