2.21.2003

I was watching Tech TV tonite, and they were doing a review on some Karaoke gadget thingy within someone's house... a really fobby looking Asian dude's house. He had a bunch of fobby looking friends over. One of them turns out to be a girl I knew while I was at Cal.

She was my ex's lab partner for one of his CS projects during a semester. I think most guys who knew her thought she was hot. She had really long hair, and it was dyed/highlighted kinda light. It got her a lot of attention. She also had a small mole on her face, that I refused to acknowledge as a "beauty mark." She was one of the few cute girls within the CS major, or so I was told... hard not to be noticed under those circumstances.

Well, one night, my ex was out at the lab for a longer time than usual... We lived together in a studio. He hadn't called to say he'd be working extra late on the project. My ex before him (psycho-ex) had cheated on me on a series of occasions, while he was "at lab." So late in the early morning, I was paranoid and furious, and I couldn't sleep...

This is one of a few times I did something out of irrationality that I feel bad about doing, that I still remember to this day.

I knew what kind of car she drove. It was a severely lowered black Integra. That fact in itself pissed me off, since I'd just gotten myself a black Integra. I drove out to Soda Hall and found her car and keyed it... drove back home, and went to sleep.

I've haven't done anything like that since.