1.30.2003

My guy friends on AIM... I have conversed explicitly and naturally about sex with just about all of them at one time or another, or regularly. We all seem equally and easily open about it. We aren't freaks. Sex is just not a taboo topic. We aren't children. There's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.

I've never had as candid a conversation about sex with any of my girl friends, on AIM or in person. Well, how many girl friends do I really have?

The thing is, just 'cuz I'm open to talking about sex doesn't mean I'm open to having sex with each of these guys. Sometimes I think there's a little bit of a misunderstanding...

If you want some of this ass, you can start by telling me something interesting... I mean, truly interesting. I haven't heard anything truly interesting from anyone in a long time. Or try to share something with me. Not just your sorry dick. Share with me one of your passions. Try to impress my mind. Can you do that? Can you??