12.16.2002

If you had superpowers or special talents that made you very different from everyone else, that could be used to help/save the world and its people, would you devote your life to helping/saving the world and its people, even at the expense of companionship, conveniences, and anonymity... and despite ingratitude, unrecognition, and loneliness? Or would you try to ignore or hide your superpowers or special talents, and live as ordinary a life as possible?

I figure, no matter how ordinary a life I tried to live, it would never be as close to ordinary as I wanted. My life would still be significantly different from everyone else's. I would constantly struggle with what makes me different and what to do with it... if I did nothing with it.

I would choose to help/save the world and its people.

I would be the underdog hero.