7.15.2002

Life is precious. Must always remember that...

A life, even one that is less than ideal, is precious. A happy life punctuated by depression, frustration, and angst is still precious. People who understand who I am and what I need are precious. People who don't just understand, but also accept and embrace who I am are even moreso... Do I still hope for and seek out people who understand and love me? If I found them, what would I do with them? If I need them, how would I keep them in my life? Could I get through life with love without understanding? ...or with understanding and/or acceptance without love? Is loving and understanding myself enough? Do I question myself too much, too little, or enough?!

The weekend is over. I really enjoyed the little bit of independence that I sorta got to taste. Highs and lows. I'm very tired. I have things to do for myself. I have tight deadlines. I have so much pressure on me. I need sleep.

Life is precious. Life is precious. Life is precious. Must always remember that...