7.09.2002

I strongly do not want the end of the world to happen at any point in my lifetime. Not even after I figure out whether it's in my best interest to believe in God, and perhaps religion too, and in the afterlife or heaven or hell... and I live a life that would prevent me from experiencing ultimate suffering for the rest of eternity... Not even if I discover life has no meaning, no rhyme or reason... Not even if I find myself living a hellish or excruciatingly boring or disappointing life on Earth...

I do not want any of the children born today or tomorrow or in years to come to have to live a curtailed life because the end of the world came too soon for them. They too should have the opportunity to live a full life, to love, to give, to dance and sing, to wonder, to figure out what they wanna believe about the meaning of life... etc. I am not so selfish as to wish to experience the unique, maybe even wonderful and thrilling, END when the rest of the world may not ready for it.

I hope it NEVER ends.