7.08.2002

Psycho-ex used to do that all the time. He had re-occurring dreams about me cheating on him or doing other bad things to him behind his back. He'd wake up and accuse me of hiding things from him, and wouldn't back down on the accusations, even when I was obviously not guilty. He'd say, "if you haven't already done it, you are thinking of it or are going to do it." I never did cheat on him or do anything remotely close to what he dreamed I was doing. He was irrationally paranoid and possessive, and I spent hours upon hours every single freakn day crying and trying to appease him. He lived with me, and when not with him in person, I was on the phone with him. He checked up on me constantly, so how the hell could I ever do anything he didn't know or think about anything other than him? So then, he went out and cheated on me, and I never saw that coming...