12.31.2003

I'm not going to put up as flamboyant a post about my new year's resolutions for this year as I did last year.

At this point, I know exactly all that what I want out of life, succinctly to...

1) be as fit and healthy as I can possibly be
2) help underprivileged children
3) make music

I figure these three to-dos cover all that I've ever really wanted out of life.

Of course, to have love would be the cherry on top. But I figure I could obtain love through any or all of the above. At the very least, I'll find love for self, love for human life, love for beauty. And somehow, I believe, love will be reciprocated back to me.

It may not be as wonderfulfilling to find love through looking for it as it is as it is to encounter it while in the process of living one's life the fullest and without expecting it.

Bearing the above in mind, I dohave a few things I'd like to commit to accomplishing this year...

1) Learn to play the guitar - well enough so I can play along with Babe
2) Take a lot more pictures - document my life and cement my memories better
3) Become an absolute health & fitness nut - starting with eating less red meat and more fiber, and getting back into resistance training
4) Become more of a woman - discovering, celebrating, and taking full advantage of the benefits of being woman, whatever that implies, entails, and requires.
5) Do volunteer work to help poor children and homeless people
6) Watch less TV

(I will add to this list throughout the year, as necessary.)