9.16.2003

It did not go well.

Our meeting last night was similar yet unlike any other roommate meeting I've ever had before. It was unbelievable. It was like sitting in on a badly scripted divorce speech in a made-for-TV drama or soap opera episode.

I had knots in my chest and throat the whole time, the feeling I get right before I get on the Drop Zone at Great America... as my housing situation came crumbling down before my very eyes. I witnessed blatant chicanery turn into... well, worse.

The best two lines were probably... Elisa: "I don't like you, Joe." Joe: "You don't have to like me to love me."

So now I've climbed into Babe's boat... looking for a new roommates/new place to live. I mean, now that I know that I've been unmercifully jacked in the area of rent for all of the months I've lived with Elisa, I'd just be jacking myself if I continued to live with her and her irrational, belligerent, bitchyass attitude. Sorry Elisa, I'm not currently in the business of jacking myself.

And I do believe that those who jack others end up jacking themselves most of all in the end.

Bloody hell, I wish I worked in a metropolitan city so I could have myself a happy hour in 6...