9.15.2003

Elisa and Joe, my roommates, are at war... or at the beginning of one. I feel as if I'm caught in the crossfire.

The three of us moved to the upstairs apartment over the weekend. It took me only an hour and a half to move my stuff. And I could've moved faster, if I wasn't being so mopey about the fact that my room is so small.

I realized that I have to cram everything I own into my tiny room because there is no room to put any of it in any of the common areas because Elisa's taken up all that space. I feel like my 9'x9' room alone is not worth how much I pay for it. Until today, I figured that having good roommates made up the difference.

Some harsh words have been exchanged between Elisa and Joe. Joe discovered a few unsavory details about our rent since he started corresponding directly with the property people. Us roommies are having a meeting tonite to discuss...