3.01.2003

So I'm blogging buzzed. This is as close to drunken blogging as I've ever gotten. I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to actually blog drunk. Anyhows, I could've probably had a couple more, and it'd have all been good. The thing is, when you haven't drunk in so long, you don't really care if you do or you don't. Now, I feel like I need to drink tomorrow. And the day after, and definitely the weekend after. Let's make it a regular thing. But I don't know. I can't help thinking about the damage. I mean, it's just too bad that one can't be buzzed off of water. I mean, all the things that get you high and happy are just slowly killing you. That's just sad. But anyway, I'm glad I got out tonite. The haze is in place. And I feel pretty good. So I'm going to sign off now, and I'll talk to you later. Bye!