2.27.2003

There are those thoughts and feelings that I have in reaction to certain situations, that I imagine I have just because it's typicially female to have those kinds of thoughts and feelings... thoughts and feelings I'd probably be less likely to have if I was male. Guys have their own collection of gender-specific thoughts and feelings.

It's alright when the thoughts and feelings are neutral or positive, like the feeling I get when I see cute stuffed animals, or what I think when I'm trying to color coordinate an outfit. When they're negative, it really sucks. I mean, I know they are just silly female thoughts and feelings, so sometimes I'm able to toss them out of my mind right after I think and feel them. But it bothers me most that they pop up in the first place... and that I can hardly help them from entering. Or can I?