1.03.2003

I don't remember when I last looked this crappy but felt this happy.

Face and body rashed and bloated on these meds... Hair sloppy, no style, color growing out... I've totally let go. Been too lazy and comfortable. I have a little too much faith, or something like it, these days... This faith is new, and it's awesome.

But I am so ready to begin my full-body makeover now. Been talking about getting back in the game for some time... It's time to walk the talk. And not because my future totally depends on it, 'cuz now I know it doesn't...

Back into the gym like a fiend, back on the road running... Gonna grow my hair out, and have Raymond cut me long layers again. Strategic makeup. Strategic clothing. While staying within the same tight budget I've been on for the last two years... I can do it.

I've got my motivation back. I'm still going for biggest piece of the pie.