10.01.2002

Misinformed? I would have to guess YES.

All that I may have ever said that could have been translated into "someone is not good for someone else" had to do with Ecstasy... the introduction of it to certain people, the pressure on others to try it, the hype, the side-effects, related issues, etc... Those things aren't good for anyone. It may have been a wonderful, beautiful thing to experience at least once... and it was for myself. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not good. It's some bad shit... not just because of the health risks, but also because it creates interpersonal problems (quite apparently). I didn't know this six months ago, but I very well do now. And I hope pushers stop pushing (not that I know any personally), but they won't... and I don't try to stop them. I just say what I think about Ecstasy when prompted. I've been trying to say this for over a month, ever since I skipped out on Cyberfest and formed a new opinion about the whole dropping scene. Maybe I haven't been clear enough... or bold enough to come right out and just say it straight...

My apologies... if that is the case.

And my apologies too to Nadeem, who hates personal blog communication...