10.31.2002

I am SO not a scary movie person. Blood and guts, blades and monsters make me scream and cringe. Easily. You do not want to watch scary movies with me at the theatre if you're easily embarrassed and/or your ears are sensitive to blood-curdling screams.

But nothing freaks me out like the occult. I'm very affected by movies involving occult-related themes. I can't help but suspect that the supernatural does exist... that the supernatural things see happening in those movies do actually happen. Despite my aversion to religion, I sense this is a spiritual world. Seems more likely that God and the Devil, angels and demons do exist, than that they are just figments of early man's imagination.

Watching movies about the occult forces me to pray to God to protect me. And I hate resorting to doing that to feel alright.