9.05.2002

I refuse to limit my desires to what my level of income will accomodate.

I will not allow my level of income to define me or how much I get out of this life. For the sake of happiness? Crockery!! The very pursuit of happiness (through whatever means self-discovery reveals is necessary), along with the progression toward the achievement of personal goals, including the elevation of one's overall status in society, perhaps facilitated by money and fueled by competition, provides more purpose/meaning to life than the simple acceptance of the status quo or of what fate (or god?) has dealt...

I have only one life to live. I will make of it what I want to make of it. My desire to make most of it, and to not be held back by changeable logistics, such as income level, will push me to rise above.