8.27.2002

Buy it. Buy it because it's pretty... and it would look pretty pretty on your pretty little finger. Buy it because you can. Buy it because I would want it if I could buy it, and I would buy it if i could.

I have a ring I've been meaning to try to sell one of these days. It's simple, white gold, small diamond (dunno how many karats, but I will find out), no sentimental value... I bought it about two years ago, in an attempt to spoil myself in a way I hadn't done before. It's the first and only piece of real jewelry I've ever bought for myself. I didn't need the money I spent on it then, but I do need it now...

I'll tell you all when/if I post a listing and picture of it up on craigslist or ebay, so you can check it out... and maybe pick it up, though I don't really imagine any of you would care for a secondhand ring.

If there is anything else that I own that you want, just name your price. Everything I own I would sell for the right price.