1.09.2003

It's one of those days in which I have the feeling that I'm waiting for something. I feel like I've been waiting for something to happen for awhile. I don't even know what, exactly, I'm waiting for...

I feel like I'm in "the-calm-before-the-storm" period... I feel as if things could go on terribly well or go terribly wrong in just seconds, minutes, hours, or days. I feel as if I'm overlooking something. Damn that feeling... It's a reoccuring one. It makes it hard to sail on a breeze for long without looking anxiously toward shore...

I used to run scenarios in my head. Pre-event... would not neglect the scenarios. Lots of scenarios. Over and over, until the worst-case scenario didn't seem so bad.... until I knew I would survive no matter what happened.

I haven't done that in awhile. And the paranoia chemicals are seeping out into my brain matter once again...