10.24.2002

On my drives to and from work, I check for unsettled or new and groundbreaking thoughts and feelings to work out or ponder until I reach my destination. These days, the search comes up with few or zero results. I feel the tiniest bit uneasy about that... probably just because I'm not accustomed to having such few issues to work out.

I'm most conscious of the sustained level of satisfaction I've been experiencing for weeks. It's up there. I haven't in the past remained at this level for this long. I feel so "at peace". What could bring me down from this level? Confidence is at an all-time high... increasing my awareness of the mass insecurity all around me. Call me damned cocky, and I don't care. I'd rather be me than you right now...

I'm also aware that there are all sorts of significant/important/weighty things happening around me all over the world. Gazillions of people are scurrying around doing things, living simple or complicated lives, for this reason or that purpose... but all are inadvertently working together to make the world, my world, a better place for me to live... Thank you all very much.