10.18.2002

Last nite, I sat down in front of the computer to write my own obituary. Morbidity rises out of me when I'm ill, I suppose. I jotted down a couple lines. Quit early 'cuz I got tired.

In other news, I didn't get laid off today. My group was spared this time around. I wasn't worried. Am not worried. Lately, these kinds of things fail to phase me...

What sometimes does phase me are the stupid little nosy obsessive-compulsive things that stupid little nosy obsessive-compulsive people do. They can do those things on their own time, in their own space... and I wouldn't give a shit. But when they butt into my business, especially uninvited, it's damn freakn annoying. *SWAT* Get the fuck outta my life, will ya?!

After four days of sickness, I'm done with this bug. Wasn't gonna let it keep me from enjoying the weekend. In your face, GERMS!