7.29.2002

I've been feeling a need to post this for some time now...

******************
DISCLAIMER:
Read me at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss, injury, or damage, including without limitation, any offense taken, which may result from reading, especially misinterpreting and/or misunderstanding, any or all of the information within this blog. I also do not state ownership of, and shall not be held liable for, any text, images, or other media linked to herein.

Before May 2002, this blog was private, its audience limited to just a few carefully selected people. After allowing linkage to this blog from other sites, I have become unaware of the extent of this blog's readership, and of the full impact of such. Continue to read me, as long as you understand and accept the above. If you do not like what you have read here to date, or my level of openness and candidness makes you uncomfortable in any way or for any reason, then please just get the fuck off this site NOW, and don't ever come back.

******************