12.05.2002

Pedro's girlfriend is in town. She got in from Colombia today. From what I saw in the dark as I headed out the door to dinner, she's cute and seems a little shy. Actually, she kinda looked like she could be Pedro's sister. We exchanged quick smiles and hi's. I don't think she speaks much English. She will be living with us for the next couple of weeks. Four of us will be sharing one shower...

What's gonna happen with our roommate, Alex, still hasn't been decided.

I sold my queensize bed last weekend 'cuz I needed some extra money for Christmas gifts. That, and I realized I really don't need such a big bed. I'm relatively short and small, and I haven't been bringing home any lovers lately. So tomorrow I'm picking up my old twinsize from my parents' house, the one I slept in from the time I was out of the crib until I left the house for college.